We are a G&J Moving and Storage who understands time is money.
We appreciate the importance of a seamless transition for your office move so that you can get back to work sooner.
- How many offices are contained within the office space? For example, do you have 3 executive office suites?
- Is there a large conference table?
- What is the square footage of your office space?
- Does your office have a lot of cubicles that require disassembly? Is there electrical wiring within the cubicles?
- Will your employees be packing and unpacking their own desks, or is that a service that you would like G&J Moving and Storage to provide?
- Does your building management require documentation of liability insurance or proof of mover identification?
- What are the freight elevator hours if applicable?
Your G&J Moving and Storage moving specialist will consult you on the size of your move and how many professional movers or trucks you’ll need for your office relocation.